Luxurious Loft Apartment in the heart of the Zaanse Schans
Rates and conditions
Please read through this ‘small’ print if you want to know about booking conditions, the cancellation policy etc.
How to make a reservation
You can send a reservation request directly from the online calendar, or by email. The calendar is usually up-to-date, however, if the apartment shows availability, I do not guarantee a booking. All reservations are on request only.
I will send you an offer and if you would like to make the booking, you will receive an invoice through PayPal or a direct bank transfer for a downpayment of 50% of the rental. Payment of the invoice within 24 hours then automatically confirms your reservation.
Seanhof International B.V. is listed in Chamber of Commerce and Industries under number 64735168.
Downpayment, balance and the cancellation policy
For a confirmed reservation a down payment of 50% is required, payable through PayPal. The balance is due on arrival: we accept credit card or Maestro debit cards. Or you can pay in cash if you prefer.
To ensure everyone's safety Zaanhof asks a deposit to be paid upon arrival of €200,-.
We kindly ask all of our guests to allow us to keep an identification record for all bookings. (passports, EU identity card and EU driving licenses are acceptable)
If your plans change unexpectedly and you have to cancel your reservation, I will refund as follows:
- 100% refund (minus an administration fee of Euro 50) if the cancellation is made 2 months in advance
- 50% of that downpayment will be refunded if cancellation is made 14 days or more before arrival date
- 20% of the downpayment will be refunded if cancellation is made 7-14 days before arrival date
- No refund if cancellation is made within 6 days of arrival
- No refunds in case of shortening your stay after arrival
Check in and check out times
The check in time is 2 PM. The check out time is 11 AM. Depending on other bookings we generally can be quite flexible.